Your new role:
- Monitoring, analysing and manipulating data to identify issues and trends.
- Identify, analyse and make recommendations regarding problems associated with home and living supports.
- Use evidence and information to determine nature and extent of issues, and likely causal factors.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve moderately complex enquiries.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records, and work with a variety of IT systems.
- Utilise Excel to calculate figures using multiple criteria and review financial documentation.
- Contribute to systems and team practices, process improvements and any other areas for improvement.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Understanding or knowledge of the NDIS is highly desirable
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Australian citizenship
- Valid Driver Licence and willingness to visit sites within Sydney (fleet vehicles provided; no overnight travel is required)
- Full time 12 month contract
- Potential for contract extension
- Join a large organisation with growth opportunities
If you are interested and match the above criteria, please apply within with your most recent resume (in Word Document format).
*Please note that successful applicants will be required to obtain a National Police Criminal Check and provide two viable reference checks.
**Please note that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....