Duties and responsibilities:
- Complete assessments and tasks within agreed timeframes, monitor own progress and provide assistance to less experienced staff.
- Develop expertise in their area of work and contribute to team goals.
- Provide sound advice that influences team decisions.
- Participate in strategic planning and decision making within the team, contribute new ideas and identify opportunities for improvements or efficiencies.
- Identify and manage risks that impact your work or team outcomes.
- Maintain a well-developed understanding of relevant legislation and policy frameworks and apply this understanding to the registration process.
- Build rapport and maintain effective stakeholder relationships, work collaboratively and liaise with others to resolve issues.
- Coach and mentor others where relevant and identify training needs for the team.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role - reviewing and assessing applications / other complex documents.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong administration skills.
- Experience preparing sensitive and or/ complex correspondence.
- Australian citizenship (mandatory).
- Successful candidates are required to undertake a Police Records Check prior to commencement of employment.
- The successful candidate(s) are required to obtain and maintain at least a Baseline security clearance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply immediately.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.