About your company
The Agency coordinates and innovates, in partnership with the health sector, across jurisdictions and with health consumers, to design and deliver seamless, safe and secure digital services for the better health for all Australians.
The Agency is responsible for the strategic management and governance of the National Strategy and the design, delivery and operations of the national healthcare system,including the My Health Record system.
They are a fast-paced purpose driven organisation that has grown rapidly since launched in November 2018. They already have over 550 staff and are looking to recruit intelligent and passionate people to join their team.
About the role
This position is responsible for providing guidance and assistance with all contract and procurement activities in a proactive and compliant manner for the Agency. Primarily supporting contract managers and assisting with vender administration by:
- Processing and documenting relevant procurement related activity;
- Monitoring and reporting on relevant procurement and financial activities;
- Information sharing and guidance on procurement activities;
- Identifying and mitigating risks;
- Ensuring the maintenance of a current and accurate Agency Contracts Register;
- Ensuring appropriate record keeping activity in compliance with relevant protocols;
- Ensure the Agency meets all mandatory procurement reporting obligations; and
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient, effective and compliant processes.
The Procurement and Contracts Officer will be responsible for assisting with, but not limited to the following:
- Day to day monitoring and reporting on the operational management of The Agency Contract Register;
- Contract creation and management;
- Procurement activities;
- Monthly reports to Contract Managers for contracts due to expire;
- Management and distribution of contracts for execution;
- Maintain all relevant ‘procurement and contracts’ documents in accordance with sound information and records management protocols; and Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Follow all Agency policies, procedures and instructions and take reasonable care for your own health, safety and wellbeing in the workplace.
Demonstrated Skills and Qualification:
- Procurement and Contracting experience in a large organisation or Government Department.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel and Word Skills
- Certificate IV in Government (Procurement &Contracting) (desired)
- Willing to go through the process to obtain and maintain relevant national police check, and security clearance if required
- Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility.
- Earning $45.50 - $48.08 per hour, excluding super
- 6 months plus 6 months pottential extention
- Canberra location
- Fast-paced and innovative organisation
- Ongoing recruitment support from Randstad before and after employment
- Gaining further experience in Federal Government department
Next Step :
Shortlisting of the candidates is under process and this role can be closed soon. So I would recommend you to apply soon.
If you consider yourself fit for this position, I look forward to hearing from you. Please click “Apply” to submit your current resume in Microsoft Word format ( .doc or .docx ) including two referee details or if you would like to know more about this role or hear about similar roles in APS5,6 and EL1, you can email me on email@example.com or call on 0261323832 to discuss confidentially.
Job Reference no : 90M0461551
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....