One of our Federal Government clients are seeking a highly organised professional to join their team for a 6 month contract with possible extension.
The Group Program Support Officer is part of the Clinical Support Team providing the front line of customer service for clients who may be facing significant or complex challenges. The GPSO may be allocated additional core functions to assist the region in meeting high volume of clinical support work. This may include office management or other service delivery support activities.
- First point of contact for clients
- Diary Management
- Administrative Support
- Develop annual schedules
- Financial, Contract and Resource Management
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as required
- High attention to detail with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Highly organised
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous Clinical experience, Project, Procurement and/or Contract Management would be highly desirable
- Previous experience within the Australian Public Service
A one page pitch no longer than 1000 words is required outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to the role.
If you would like to be considered for this role, this is a great opportunity to tell Randstad about you. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your current resume and your pitch in word doc format, or send it to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....