Our client is looking for an APS4 Facilities Officer/ Administrative officer, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
The position will support the smooth running of Facilities and Property Management and be responsible for the processing of all work orders, invoices and other items as required, including assisting with financial reporting. This role requires proficient computer skills and ability to work with little supervision to monitor and respond to enquiries and tasks within the shared mailbox and electronic-systems.
- Provide general administrative support to the Facilities Management Officer and Facilities team members;
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Assist with the development of property related processes and procedures;
- Liaise with hostel and operational staff, facilities managers and suppliers to engage minor reactive services and manage through to invoicing;
- Assist with development of maintenance plans;
- Process, approve and/or certify invoices (within appropriate delegation); raise purchase orders within the corporate finance system and maintain all appropriate records and documentation;
- Facilitate and ensure correct payments are made to suppliers within designated timeframes;
- Assist in documenting facilities projects and scope of works;
- Monitor shared mailbox, respond to enquiries and prepare general correspondence;
- Update and maintain excel spreadsheets and databases; and
- Reporting and data gathering using established systems;
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- Strong administrative skills and experience with Facilities/Property Management related systems and software (including MS Office Suite, and various databases).
- At least one or more years of experience as an administrator, preferably in a facilities management,
- maintenance or construction setting. APS or Government experience, and awareness of the PGPA Act would be highly regarded.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to make sound judgement in relation to minor to moderate repair/maintenance matters.
If you would like to be considered for this role, this is a great opportunity to tell Randstad about you. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your current resume in word doc format.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....