Customer Service opportunity to work within an established Government initiative. Their focus is to assist with community access to employment services. If you are looking for a meaningful role, this is a rare opportunity to work in a team that allows you to be a part of something bigger.
On offer is an immediate start and a long-term contract that will build your exposure and career in a prominent Federal Government Agency. This customer service APS4 role will see you liaising with customers and clients. Responding to inbound and outbound calls to gather important information to update systems, make decisions and provide information to customers.
- Pay Rates $41 per hour + superannuation
- Full Time Hours between 8:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday
- Start date 2nd of March; Ongoing contract
Please note: For Federal Government opportunities you must be Australian Citizens and National Police Clearance will be conducted.
In this role you will assist individuals seeking employment services. As the first point of contact, you will need to provide a high level of customer service. Taking inbound and outbound calls you will be required to interact with customers to understand their needs and to provide sound advice and make recommendations.
- Customer service to those seeking employment services.
- Analyzing and interpreting information to make decisions
- Inbound and Outbound calls to gather information and answer queries
- Administration and reporting procedures
What we are looking for
It is essential that you provide a high level of customer service, treating all customers with honesty, fairness, sensitivity and empathy. You will be professional and confident to make decisions and to find outcomes for complex matters.
- Employment Services background desired
- Strong contact centre and/or customer service experience
- Data entry skills - ability to quickly and accurately enter data into the system
- Availability to work full-time hours Monday - Friday on a long term basis
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
Why choose to apply with Randstad
Being a contractor with Randstad gives you access to great benefits. In addition to offering three pay runs a week you will also receive:
- Discounts at retailers like David Jones, Myer & JB HiFi, Rebel Sport, Woolworths, Hoyts cinemas and many more.
- A free Employee Assistance Program offers you and your family support
- Access to your payslips at the click of a button via our MyRandstad App
- Plus more
Are you ready to secure your next customer service role? Please APPLY NOW or contact Jodie Balderson at email@example.com with any questions.
Suitable candidates are being contacted daily for registration, don't miss out!!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.