Randstad is interested to hear from experienced Data Modellers/Analysts who work at the APS4 level for Data Analyst/Modeller work with the Federal Government sub agency. You will be responsible for activities to produce models, reports, statistics and visualisations to describe and infer trends and patterns. I encourage you to apply for this role as soon as possible if you are interested as I may have other opportunities available to discuss.
About the Section
This section is responsible for providing accurate and timely reporting on a broad range of topics relating to health and medical research. These activities range from high level management information down to detailed data, reporting or analytics on specific outcomes, people, institutions, countries, diseases or health issues. My client team is also responsible for providing reporting and data for the MRFF (Medical Research Future Fund)measures.
About your Role and experience :
- Support the new grant program, through providing modelling, analysis and reporting of the new historical schemes
- Produce models, reports, statistics and visualisations to describe and infer trends and patterns
- Use R, SQL and other statistics tools to perform data extraction, manipulation and analysis processes
- Design, build, maintain and deliver robust and fit-for-purpose scientific/statistical models
- Deliver high quality documentation to support and maintain these models.
- Diagnose and validate quantitative models.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing written and verbal reports.
- Establish task plans and project plans with measurable milestones to deliver objectives within agreed timeframes.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to gather and document model requirements and modelling assumptions.
- Work collaboratively with other units within internal and external stakeholders to promote the agency’s goals and achieve agreed outcomes.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
- Perform other related project work as required
Qualification and requirements :
- Qualifications and experience working with R,SQL and other statistical tools
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft office applications
- Must be Australian Citizen and be able to go through police check process
Your benefits package on this role:
- Working with Federal Government agency on 14 months contract
- Canberra City location work place
- A free Employee Assistance Program offers you and your family support
- Access to your payslips at the click of a button via our MyRandstad App
- Ongoing coaching and support from our team of consultants
Next Step :
If you consider yourself fit for this position or similar opportunities, I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please click “Apply” to submit your current resume with no more than 4 pages, in Microsoft Word format ( .doc or .docx ) or you can email me email@example.com or call on 0261323832 if you have any further questions.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....