Randstad is currently working with a well established Federal Government department in sourcing multiple APS4 Contact Centre Officers. These are non-ongoing contracts for 6 months with the potential to extend for the right candidates.
- Responding to phone and email enquiries
- Escalating serious issues
- Email management
- Providing advice on a range of matters inline with policy and legislation
- Troubleshooting issues
- Working to strict KPIs
To be successful
You will have prior experience working in a Customer Service / Contact Centre role along with:
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and KPIs
If you would like to be considered for this role, this is a great opportunity to tell Randstad about you. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your current resume in word doc format, or send it to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....