Randstad are currently seeking experienced Claims Assessors to join a large Federal government department based in Brisbane CBD.
Detailed job description
Randstad has recently been voted Top Recruiter of the Year for the Public Sector and is a preferred supplier across local, state and federal government. We are proud to currently be partnering with a well established Federal Government client in helping them recruit for multiple APS4 Level Claims Assessor positions.
Your new position
As a Claims Assessor, your duties will be:
- Managing a large portfolio of clients
- Claims Handling and Investigation
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Claims Reports and Documentation
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Interpreting and applying relevant legislation
Your Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role you would have skills & experience in the following to be successful:
- Previous experience in claims processing is preferred
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with sensitivity and empathy
- Managing a high case workload
- Ability to adapt in a high pressure environment
- Have a proactive approach
- As this is a Federal Government position, to be eligible for this position your must be an Australian citizen
What You’ll Receive
- $44 - $50 per hour plus super
- Ability to work within a high achieving team within a large Federal Government Department
- Quality supervision with great training and career development support
How to apply
If you think that this is a role that you might be perfect for, please apply now!
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....