This client looks to provide assistance with assessments for particular cases to the Minister for Immigration, Citizenship & Migrant Services and Multicultural Affairs.
The role of the Assessment Officer is to assist the Statutory Reporting team by drafting assessments and provide administrative support to the Coordination Officer with all aspects of the reporting function.
Working as part of a highly productive team, you will take a proactive approach to your work, delivering high quality outcomes. Your responsibilities include:
- Analyse and assess information provided by the Department of Home Affairs on long-term immigration detainees.
- Under direction, draft 486O assessments using assessment writing guidelines and templates.
- Support quality assurance processes and reviews of Statutory Reporting business processes.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of team plans and objectives.
- Assist with other administrative tasks, as required.
The successful candidate will have sound report writing skills. An understanding of the immigration detention environment will be highly regarded as well as:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse information and make appropriate recommendations.
- Capacity to exercise sound judgement and think strategically.
- The ability to work effectively in a small, focussed team.
- Emotional maturity and the ability to deal with the sometimes confronting personal histories, including mental health and torture and trauma, of people in long term immigration detention.
If you would like to be considered for this role, this is a great opportunity to tell Randstad about you. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your current resume in word doc format, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....