We are proud to currently be partnering with a large Federal Government client in helping them recruit for multiple APS4 Application Processing Officers, commencing August 1.
Your new position
As an APS4 Application Processing Officer, your duties will include:
- Travel document processing including decision-making and recommendations on the eligibility of applicants for Australian travel documents by providing appropriate determinations that are informed by relevant legislation, regulation, policies and guidelines.
- Identify, investigate and resolve moderately-complex to complex travel document eligibility and related issues.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the document legalisation process and relevant international legal conventions
- Assistance with face-to-face interviews of clients to enable travel and legalisation documents issuance.
- Complete other administrative duties related to delivery of travel document programmes as required.
- Deliver courteous, prompt and professional client service when providing guidance to the public on travel document matters and document legalisation processes
Your Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role you would have skills & experience in the following to be successful:
- Industry experience within the eligibility assessments, case management, compliance etc
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to analyse numerical and written information
- Reliable and adaptable to respond to changes in workloads and priorities.
- MUST be an Australian citizen to be eligible
What You’ll Receive
- $40.30 per hour plus 10.5% super
- 12 month contract with potential for extension or permanency
- Brisbane CBD location
- Work 37.5 hours in a 4 day or 5 day week
- Supportive team culture
How to apply
If you think that this is a role that you might be perfect for, click 'apply' or email the team an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted at this point.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.