Are you looking for an opportunity to work in the government sector doing meaningful and diverse work? Or are you currently with Government in an APS role and would like to upgrade to an APS4 role within the Learning & Development Contact sector of this organisation? If so, then I want to hear from you. I currently have one exciting opportunity at an APS4 level for the right person.
As APS4 Administration Officer you will be part of a team that will work within defined parameters relating to your area of responsibility. This role will apply well-established policy, principles, practices and procedures to achieve outcomes that supports and contributes to the organisations' objectives.
Within the Learning & Development area of this organisations National Contact Centre (NCC) you will provide detailed administrative support in relation to low level complex problems. You may be required to coordinate and assist in the strategic planning, program and project management and policy development that support the organisations objectives.
Your responsibilities will include, however not be limited to
- Organising the team email inbox, calendars and appointments, responding to team priorities and timeframes.
- Researching and responding to general enquiries and analysing documents and data.
- Coordinating and preparing meeting minutes and papers.
- Supporting the drafting of written communications and managing documents and databases.
- Organising travel and finance reconciliation.
- Participating in project management work as directed, supporting the delivery of work priorities.
- Working with NCC third party providers and key stakeholders to achieve outcomes and ensure consistent services across all NCC channels.
You will have:
- High level team leadership skills.
- Excellent computer skills and high attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and stay organised.
- A friendly and professional attitude with critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Great communication skills and experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure.
Tertiary level qualifications in a similar discipline or equivalent academic field and/or relevant experience in the workforce will be highly regarded.
**Please note applications for this position will not be accepted after 12pm Wednesday the 15th September 2021**
Seeking applications and to meet virtually with those workforce stars who believe they fit the above key skills. Time and the opportunity to apply for this role is limited to this Wednesday the 15th September, so apply with me today by clicking APPLY NOW or for a more detailed and confidential discussion email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....