This well established Federal Government department based in Canberra is looking for an APS4 Administration Support Officer to join their team on a temporary basis. This is a contract for 6 months to start ASAP.
Your duties will include but is not limited to:
- Arranging travel and accommodation for committee members, where required.
- Using SAP ESS / SAP Concur to record and acquit details of each committee meeting, attendance, flights, accommodation and associated expenses to generate payments.
- Assist the team leader and other team members with the preparation of committee meeting papers
- Monitor media releases to inform the team and collate a weekly summary for the committee.
- Assist with the management of records on TRIM
- Draft simple correspondence to committee members and/ or external stakeholders
- Where required, provide administrative assistance to other team members.
- Provide administrative support to the Director as and when required
To be successful:
- Sound knowledge and demonstrated skills with IT software, such as Microsoft Word, Acrobat Adobe Professional, TRIM (electronic file management system), SAP
- Appropriate written and oral communications skills for this APS4 classification
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a team member within a small sub-team, including following directions from team leaders
- Flexible, resilient, positive approach and ability to acquire new knowledge quickly
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver quality outputs within the required time frames.
If you are interested in role, please apply using the appropriate link. For a confidential discussion, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....