Randstad is currently looking for multiple APS3 Admin / Client Services Officer to join a well established Federal Government department based in Canberra. This is a 12 month contract to start asap. Ideal candidates will have a BASELINE clearance !
- Management and distribution of high volume of mail and correspondence.
- High speed and accurate data entry, document preparation, scanning, personalisation, crop, document/photo exceptions re-work.
- Perform data verification of paper based document applications to online forms (as required) in Canberra or State and Territory Offices
- Perform client service, notarial duties, personalisation support, custodian and telephone enquiries.
- Responding to notarial enquiries from members of the public.
- Perform straightforward or routine client interviews, for Australian documents (as required) in Canberra or State and Territory Offices.
- Perform general office administrative duties, manage ongoing client contact workload and assist the Workflow Supervisor where required.
- Management of financial processing, including payment of invoices and management of documents refunds.
- General day-to-day administrative functions including, but not limited to, management of inbox, payment of invoices, liaison with various clients and stakeholders in relation to document refunds.
To be Successful:
- Demonstrated ability to perform client service duties
- Ability to interpret and apply relevant legislation, regulation, guidelines, policies and procedures across the spectrum of network issues and challenges.
- Demonstrated understanding of legislative and broader government policies relevant to the delivery of services
- BASELINE clearance mandatory
If you would like to be considered for this role then this is a great opportunity to tell us about you. Please click "Apply Now" to submit your Microsoft Word resume and it will automatically be sent to Kimberly Corneille.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....