This well established Federal Government department based in Canberra is looking for multiple APS2/3/4 Customer Service Officers to join their team on a 6 month contract basis. The opportunities are for a start as soon as possible with the potential to extend for the right candidate.
- Respond to customer telephone enquiries
- Respond to customer email enquiries
- Liaise with team leaders and business partner contacts to resolve complex enquiries
- Process straightforward transactions
- Contribute to service improvement activities.
To be successful you will have similar experience in a previous role coupled with:
- Customer service / Call Centre experience
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders, verbally and in writing
- Quick to learn policy and legislative terminology
- Quick to learn new IT systems and databases
- Talking, thinking, and typing simultaneously
- Ability to work independently using systems and tools to resolve enquiries and solve problems
- Contribute to the team and work collaboratively to provide and improve services
If you are interested in role, please apply using the appropriate link. Alternatively, please email your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....