One of our Federal Government clients is looking to engage with prospective candidates who are experienced EA preferable in a government sector. Working at the APS 4 level, you will be self motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Key stakeholder engagement skills between both government and non-government stakeholders
- Managing appointments, coordinating meetings and events, booking travel arrangements and monitoring and responding to incoming communications.
- Performing regular and ad hoc system administration tasks as directed.
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- Sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- You will be an Australian citizen and ideally hold a security clearance.(Baseline or NV 1)
If you would like to be considered for this role, this is a great opportunity to tell Randstad about you. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your current resume in word doc format.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted
Level 5, 15 London Circuit
Canberra ACT 2600
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....