Global retail chain is looking for an Application Support Analyst to work from anywhere in Australia on a full time basis.
As an Application Support Analyst your role will act as an intermediary between the business and the technology teams working on internal projects.
On a daily basis you will:
- Work with business units, IT and external vendors in understanding, and documenting business functionality and requirements.
- Configure and support their application suite.
- Communicate functionality and requirements effectively to the stakeholders in the business and IT teams.
- Analyze, document and test program development, logic, process flows and specifications.
- Support functional design preparation and review with business and IT
- Partner with business to assist in user acceptance testing.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience as an Application Support Analyst working closely with the business
- Strong analytical skills applied to understanding business functionality and translating them into application requirements.
- Mid level application configuration and management experience
- Demonstrated experience in writing software requirements and test specifications.
- Understanding of software development lifecycles (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
- Experience in QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) / Retail or FMCG is highly desirable
In return my client is offering a fantastic package with the ability to work from anywhere in Australia.
Please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 0407 261 441 for a Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....