About the client
International Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical blue-chip business based in the East of Melbourne with 6 sites across ANZ for over 50 years with 50+ staff nationally. New senior management changes, restructure of ANZ business and 3PL contracts.
About the role
Reporting to the APAC Head of distribution, your role will cover all distribution and warehousing decisions at all sites and through the 3PL provider, which will essentially be your main role in relations and outcomes with said 3PL. While the role is a 12-month maternity leave cover, the company look to move these type of roles into leadership elsewhere within the business in a perm capacity.
Duties & responsibilities
- Distribution of all inbound outbound traffic at all sites in ANZ
- 3PL and stakeholder management
- P&L of ANZ distribution
- Set performance objectives & processes
- Data Analysis through ERP's and reporting
- Build competency of 3PL provider and distribution sites
Skills & experience
- Management experience within Logistics & distribution
- Strong 3PL understanding and previous dealings at a national level
- ERP systems experience
- Been involved in company restructure and consolidation of 3PL's before (advantageous)
- Six Sigma & Lean background (advantageous)
- Experience in a regulated industry (advantageous)
- North of $150,000 + (very negotiable)
- Strong potential to go perm or be moved within business in other leadership positions.
- Work from home options
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 0435 847 259 or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....