About the Company
Join one of Australia’s largest airlines in Mascot, renowned for their superior customer service and for hosting over 20 million passengers a year is looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their team over their busy Christmas period.
About the Role
As the Customer Service Representatives, you will provide support over the busy Christmas period at Sydney Airport. The role will involve dealing with the airline's customers when they first enter the airport, helping with any concerns or queries and escorting passengers to the departure gates.
This is a 6 week temporary role where you will need full availability over this period, including the Public Holidays. Successful candidates will be flexible to work over a 7 day roster, starting as early as 5am and finishing as late as 11pm.
- Providing the initial contact from the airline company
- Aiding customers with requests around check-in
- Discussing any luggage queries directly with passengers
- Helping travelers to find information on their flights
- Assisting wheelchair passengers to their departure gates
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Impeccable presentation
- A can-do attitude with a genuine want to assist customers
- Comfortable on your feet for long periods of time
Benefits to You
- Work for a globally recognised Airline
- Make some extra $$$ over the Christmas holidays
- Join a friendly and supportive team
- Earn Public Holiday rates
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.