Are you an experienced Debrief Clerk? This is an opportunity to join a great team within a national transport company located in Forrestfield. This role is a casual position (full time hours) to start immediately working Monday to Friday- 14:30pm to 22:30pm. This role has the potential to transition to permanent for the right candidate.
On Offer is:
- You will be responsible for accurately inputting the POD (proof of delivery) log sheets and orders along with processing documents using SAP
- Checking returned POD’s paperwork from the debrief team and inputting them in a timely manner
- Problem solving skills when dealing with missing paperwork and freight
- Liaising with external clients
- Entering of data into the SAP system on a daily basis
To apply you will need:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Experience using SAP is desirable
- Intermediate or Advanced with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Police clearance is required or willing to obtain
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Blue collar industry background is desirable but not essential
- The opportunity for personal growth and development within an established and successful business.
- Full time hours with flexibility on offer
- Opportunity for overtime and potential permanency
- Free Onsite Parking
- Immediate start
This position is available to start immediately for training, if you feel that you meet the above criteria please apply using the "Apply" link.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.