ASAP start for an experienced, tech savvy and fast working Administrator to join a national brand locally on the Central Coast full time Mon-Fri. Apply today!
Experience working for a national brand right here on the Central Coast! Employing 36000 people in Australia and New Zealand this business prides themselves on providing expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include but not limited to Health, Infrastructure, Resources, Education and Government.
- Provide fast paced adminstration support to current and potential upcoming contract teams
- Accurate and timely data entry to meet required deadlines daily
- General office administration
- Internal and external communication both written and verbal
- Recent experience providing professional administration support in a fast paced environment
- Professional manner
- Ability to demonstrate recent experience managing administration deadlines effectively
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Good written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Agility and flexible attitude towards work tasks as required
- Be able to work effectively across all teams (peers and senior managers) to accomplish goals
- Demonstrated coordination skills
If successful you will join
- One of Australia’s largest employers and test your support skills to further your own professional development
- A supportive, inclusive and hard working professional working environment
- A team of Randstad temporary contractors with all the benefits of working for a global recruitment company
To apply please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume in Word format.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....