About this company
An established FMCG company based in the western suburbs of Melbourne has been experiencing growth across their network of business lines over the last 12 months. This company is known for their efficiency and breadth of experience and continue to provide innovative solutions to their customers with in a very competitive market
This position will be based with a dedicated and hardworking team within the Promotions & Merchandising division. The successful applicant will need to be very punctual, reliable, and prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ to provide administration assistance to the Promotions Manager & additional teams within the business
You will be responsible for
- Ensuring promotional tasks and timelines are met and accurate to ensure effective host to Vic retailers
- Implementing retailer promotions and reviewing files
- Managing buyer processes and product lines
- Review and analyse promotions activity/data & trends
- Adhoc duties
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods experience is essential
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills – Pivot table experience is a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable and self motivated
- High standard of work
- Be a part of a high performing team!
- Opportunity to work 1 day from home a week after training
- 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension for the right person
The successful candidate will be working within a high performance team and will be expected to demonstrate a combination of technical skillset, attention to detail, strong customer focus and commercial outlook. You will also be motivated, and driven to succeed in a challenging change management environment.
Please apply directly by clicking apply now and submitting your resume in word format
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....