If you are an experienced Administrator with key relationship building skills, then I have the role for you!
This position is a temp ongoing opportunity for the successful person, based in Ballarat you will be supporting the operations Administration team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Attend to customer enquiries
- Booking freight
- Following up on transport schedules - Ensuring delivery times are met
- Preparing invoices
- Liaising & communicating with warehouse & office staff
- Office All-rounder
You will be required to have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience working as a Administrator
- Experienced in building key relationship both internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply directly by clicking apply now and submitting your resume in word format
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....