My Construction industry client based in Frewville has an exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. In order to be successful, you will have proven strong customer service skills, confidence on the phone and strong administration skills with an understanding of building and construction plans.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing strong administration support to the Directors
- Written correspondence with Plan SA
- Adding new clients into the database
- Maintaining and updating the database
- Answering phone enquiries
- Greet clients that visit the office
- Lodging plan applications with great attention to detail
- Completing project applications
- Ad Hoc administration tasks as advised by the Directors
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence on the phone
- Proven strong Administration skills
- Experience with using Microsoft Excel and Word
- High attention to detail
- Great listening skills and the ability to retain information well
- Experience within the Building and Construction industry is ideal
- An understanding of building plans will be highly regarded
- Experience using the Plan SA Portal or Edala system will be beneficial
- The ability to be adaptable to changes in the workplace
- The ability to work well within a small team but also autonomously when needed.
If you have the experience required along with full-time availability, please apply with your updated CV online. For further enquiries, please call Kammy Lee on 8468 8035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately, I look forward to your application!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....