Your new company
This well known financial services organisation is a leading provider of fleet management products and services. You will be joining their high-performing sales team, who play a large part in the success of the business.
Your new role
As a Sales Support Representative you will be the main point of contact for clients nationally. You will report directly to the Fleet Sales Manager, who is known within the business for their engaging, nurturing personality and their dedication for developing their team. You will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Acting as the first point for client enquiries
- Providing professional support to all clients who call and email
- Sales administrative tasks such as invoicing, raising purchase orders, reporting etc.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders across the business
- Assisting in the preparation of quotes
Your skills and experience
- 2 + years corporate administration and/or customer support experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a busy team environment
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Microsoft Excel (Intermediate) experience
- Fleet experience is desired, but not essential
- A fun, inclusive team environment
- Detailed training and ongoing support
- Work from home opportunities
- Career progression within a growing business
- Competitive salary - $68k - $70k package
- Olympic Park location, free parking onsite
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Click 'Apply Now' with an updated copy of your CV, or contact Hollie Carwardine on email@example.com to discuss further.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....