Randstad is an approved talent supplier and is the only provider appointed to supply across all categories of Government. We have partnered exclusively with multiple local councils and are currently recruiting for experienced administrators who are readily available for their next opportunity.
- Pay Rate of $29-43 per hour + superannuation
- Full Time and flexible hours, Monday - Friday
- SA Local Government opportunity
About the role
We are seeking experienced administrators who have excellent customer service skills, are efficient at processing data and can work in a team environment.
- Providing general administration duties including filling, scanning and data entry
- Invoicing, receipting, mail distribution & using systems such as Technology One and Chris21.
- Working successfully within a team environment to complete tasks on time and at a quality standard.
- Processing data into Excel Spreadsheets and into multiple systems.
- Answering phone calls and providing a high level of customer service.
- Providing support by assisting with the efficient operation of administrative services.
- Ensure timely processing of Customer Requests (CRM), scanning of documents, invoice and purchase order processing and timesheet entry to meet specified timeframes.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in local councils anywhere in Australia is highly regarded.
- Stable employment history within an administrative/office environment.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable talking and interacting with people at all levels.
- Must have a current National Police Check (or be willing to obtain).
- DCSI working with children check (or be willing to obtain).
Why work for Randstad?
Join Randstad's community of contractors for customer service roles across various Government departments. Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits.
- We offer three pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week.
- Access to My Randstad portal for easy payslip access
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Discounts at retailers like David Jones, Myer & JB HiFi, Rebel Sport, Woolworths, Hoyts cinemas and many more
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counselling services.
Our team is genuine in the support they offer, whether it be helping you to secure the right work opportunity, supporting your development or support you while you are contracting for us.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Sofia Sy (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....