We are seeking an energetic and reliable administration professional to join our client’s team in NSW Government as an administration all-rounder.
This is an opportunity to work for a NSW Government department, one of the biggest employers in Australia. The Government employs an inclusive and diverse workforce, with great office environments and flexible work options.
About your new role
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the smooth running of business operations. So you will need to have a commitment to customer service and an ability to multitask, be organised and a good problem solver. Tasks will include, but not be limited to the following;
- Providing a range of admin support services to the team;
- Preparation of documents and reports
- Managing records, databases and other administrative systems for the team;
- Responding to enquiries and requests for information both over the phone and via email.
What you will need
Administrators are often the first point of contact for the Department. It is essential that you enjoy providing a high level of customer service treating stakeholders with honesty and patience.
- Advanced computer literacy skills with MS Office suite and ideally use of TRIM
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior organisation skills and dedication to completing projects
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in an office environment
- Having previous experience working within Government would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity
Working for the NSW Government not only allows you to make a contribution through the work that you do, it also allows you to be a part of something bigger. It means embracing new challenges every day and learning from some of the nation’s best and brightest.
- Work as part of a diverse workforce
- Make time for what counts
- Be a part of something bigger
If you are ready to apply for this opportunity, please select “Apply Now”.
Have a question before applying? Please contact Daniel Perry on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....