This is a rare opportunity to join a renowned multinational FMCG business located in Macquarie Park. This business is highly regarded in the market due to their tailored service offerings and incredible work culture.
Your New Role:
As the Office Administrator, you will be reporting into a supportive and easy-going Scientific Services Manager who is highly regarded within the business. This is a busy role where no two days are the same, so if you are after a role that is going to grow your skill-set, then this is the role for you!
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Process invoices and purchase orders on behalf of the team
- Coordinate team calendar and meetings
- File and document confidential forms in the database
- Assist with the proofreading and editing of work documents
- Provide general administration support when needed
- Put an established company on your CV!
- Freshly baked bread and milk in the office daily
- Join a long standing, stable team who all love working for this company
- Macquarie Park location, close to shops and transportation
- Part-time opportunity - 24 hours of work per week
- Demonstrated experience as an Administration Assistant, Receptionist, Team Assistant, Office Coordinator, Office Assistant or Administrator
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office
- Previous work experience within a scientific environment is advantageous but not essential
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW, or for a confidential discussion please call Beth Dargan on 02 9859 3104 or email email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....