Our client is a growing family owned and operated manufacturing business providing a comprehensive range of quality building supplies and building services in the Canberra region and Sydney. This company is committed to providing custom solutions to building projects using premium products, quality design and manufacturing.
The Senior Administrator position is a newly created full time permanent role responsible for ensuring the efficient functioning of the office through a range of administrative tasks. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this role will play an essential part in bringing stakeholders together and providing high level administrative and executive support. This role will suit a professional who enjoys variety and is experienced in handling a wide range of tasks.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated previous office management experience
- Exceptional knowledge MS Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Effective relationship building skills across all stakeholders
- Experience providing adhoc sales and customer service administrative support
- A can do attitude with a results focused mindset
- Free onsite parking
- Working with a high performing team
- New offices and office equipment
- Genuine opportunity to support a growing business
This is a great opportunity for a confident and highly skilled Senior Administrator looking for their next step into Office Management join a well established and successful building supplies business.
If this sounds like you, follow the link and apply today! After submitting your application, feel free to call Kandice on 02 6132 3822 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....