Randstad are currently working with Government departments across Victoria. These contract roles will allow you to contribute valuable work while developing your administrative skills.
- You come from a government background and are skilled in administration and customer service.
- You have knowledge of government processes, business systems and tools currently used for word processing, report and brief writing, IT, HR, procurement and finance systems.
- Project Management skills.
Typical Duties will include:
- Providing business support to the director and will be responsible for supporting and delivering end-to-end administrative and business processes.
- Coordinate the internal and external auditing of Government Valuations.
- Provide administrative support in the procurement processes.
- Ensure project objectives are met by anticipating and managing potential and emerging issues.
To be successful, you will possess:
- Previous work experience within government - only applicants with this experience will be considered for this position;
- Administration experience;
- Great communication and customer service skills - both verbal and written;
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
Please note successful candidates may be required to undergo a police check.
Please Press APPLY NOW or for further information please contact Abbey Morris at email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....