Melbourne | Eastern Suburbs
Temporary - Min. 4 Months Full-time
Your New Company
Are you an Administration Officer that has experience in the construction industry?
You will have significant experience in administration within the construction space, with the ability to conduct data entry and work in a construction environment.
Being at Randstad, we are known to work with top tier infrastructure companies that deliver major essential infrastructure nationally across Australia.
- Working within company and clients works management systems
- Processing invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Processing quotes and orders
- Ability to complete timesheet entry
- Work order management such as being able to dispatch and add jobs into the system
- Answering telephone and email queries
- Assisting with invoicing, purchase orders and basic accounts
- Updating databases
- General office administration as required
- Providing support to the organisation through general office administration duties in an effective, efficient and proactive manner
- Filing and scanning
- Collating letters and documents
- Mail processing
- Database and spreadsheet management
- Diary management
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Experience with using general office software
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Ability to multi task and high attention to detail
- Intermediate with Microsoft office
- Able to work in a small team and independently
- Experience with MS Office Suites and other software/systems
- High accuracy Data Entry
- Competitive salary packages
- Flexibility to work from home
- Ability to work in a well structured team environment
- Working with a well-known company
- Fun and collaborative environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or email email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Marko Durdevic on 0401 353 998.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....