Administration opportunities available in State and Federal Government
Randstad are continually working with a number of state and federal departments across Victoria. These temporary assignments will allow you to broaden your administration and project experience and contribute to the impactful work of the State and Federal Government.
These current roles range from 2 to 7 months with flexible work arrangements, such as hybrid location, available. Contract extensions are dependent on a multitude of factors including budget, workload and performance. Moreover, these roles are spread across a number of VPS and APS levels with hourly rates ranging from $39 per hour to $60 per hour + super.
You will be an experienced administrative officer with a solid understanding of various administrative processes and procedures. These vary from system and software knowledge (MS Suite, TRIM, SAP, Oracle, Xero etc) to efficient communication with internal and external stakeholders. Core focus for these roles vary from customer service to data tracking and document processing. Experience in government will be looked upon favourably.
Due to the diversity of administration roles, selection criteria is dependent on role type. Experience across a range of business support roles in government is highly favourable. This experience could include the following roles; Executive assistance, case management, secretarial support, community engagement, or senior administrative support officer.
Your typical duties may include:
- Providing general administrative support;
- Maintaining records and information databases
- Customer service (through a variety of mediums)
- Recording client interaction in a CRM system
- Stakeholder management and client engagement
- Diary management, travel arrangements and ad hoc team administration;
- Preparing reports and briefings
- Preparing and/or reviewing written correspondence and applications
- Record, prepare and distribute meeting minutes;
- Processing invoices and organising PO numbers
- Data entry and review
To be successful, you will possess:
- Great communication and customer service skills- both verbal and written;
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills;
- Experience with the following systems and softwares will be looked upon favourably. These include Sharepoint, Oracle, Ariba, SAP, TRIM (Content Manager), CRMs (Salesforce), GEMS and the MS Suite.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....