- Rare opportunity to work within a local council based in the southern suburbs of Adelaide
- Ongoing casual role, with full time hours provided
- $29-31ph + super
Randstad is currently recruiting for skilled Administration Officers to work within a busy local council based in the southern suburbs of Adelaide. This opportunity will give you the exposure of working within Government and further develop your already existing skills.
Who we are
This local government client forms part of the southern and western suburbs of Adelaide. This council provides multiple services to the community including, but not limited to, community centers, sport and recreation facilities, conducts citizenship ceremonies and justice of peace services.
About the role
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate administration officer who has excellent written and verbal communication skills to work for our local government client. You will be someone who thrives working in a team environment and has an excitement for learning new things daily. You will be responsible for:
- Providing high level administrative support including the use of advanced skills in Word processing, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to effectively undertake research and collection of data.
- Providing a diverse range of high level administrative support for a range of projects and meeting multiple deadlines.
- Monitoring workflows for the section and ensuring reports and correspondence are completed on time.
- General phone and reception support.
- Responding to internal and external stakeholder enquiries via telephone or email.
- Data entry responsibilities.
- Managing the receipt of invoices and ensuring their prompt processing.
- Providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar Customer Service, Administration role or Government Department is highly regarded.
- Knowledge of departmental programs, policies and activities.
- Well-developed administrative and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability and commitment to work positively in a team environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
- Motivated and resilient; able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- High level of attention to detail and analytical abilities.
How to apply
If you feel this role may suit your skills please apply using the link or directly email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.