Our client is one of the worlds leading research based pharmaceutical companies who are committed to making contributions to better healthcare for patients and their families around the world.
We are seeking an exceptional person to join a high performing and rewarding team environment. Reporting to the Brand Director, you will be responsible for providing direct administrative support to the Sales & Marketing teams. This is a six month permanent role with flexible working arrangements.
About the role:
- Working closely with Sales & Marketing teams to facilitate electronic signing and filing of legal documents
- Organising storage, tracking and distribution of promotional materials
- Preperaring documentation for internal approval processes, purchase order requests and invoices
- Managing shared Sales & Marketing calendars
- Providing support for both internal & external meetings
- Lead for all congress logistics including resignations and travel requirements
- Previous experience working within a senior administration/EA/Team assistant role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Intermediate numerical aptitude
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, hit the APPLY button now!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....