Leading Transport provider with a strong reputation in the market, located in the Minchinbury area. Due to the volume in work, an experienced, self motivated and reliable Administration Assistant is needed to support a busy team.
- Preparing, organising and storing information in paper and digital form
- Prompt resolution of issues via phone and email
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- General administrative duties
- Experience in a similar office based Administration role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and large ERP systems highly regarded
- Ability to liaise with various stakeholders
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy fast-paced work environment
- Pay rate up to $29 per hour + super
- Chance to work for a leading organisation
- Free on site parking
- On going temporary role, 4 hrs per day, Monday to Friday
Should you require further information, please contact Aisha Ebgad on 02 9615 5380 or email your CV to email@example.com At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....