Randstad is currently working with a client in the transport and distribution industry who are looking to hire an administration assistant to join their team. This company is based in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane (Geebung) and you would be part of a dedicated team focussing in achieving the day to day goals.
The ideal candidate will bring onboard previous administration and customer service experience, an excellent work ethic.
- Full time hours
- Working hours: Mon-Fri , 38 hours per week
- Salary: $27 - $29 per hour
- Position starting ASAP
- General office administration
- Accurate data entry of information
- Customer service ( phone and email)
- Entering information into CRM system
- Working alongside with the operations team
- Project support
- Manifesting drivers sheets
- Processing of orders
What we are looking for:
- An administration professional who wants to work in a varied role with exposure to all areas of the business
- Someone who has experience with general office administration and can pick things up quickly
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- High resilience to working under pressure
- Outgoing personality
- Positive approach to the workplace
- Experience in Transport, Logistics, Distribution, Manufacturing highly regarded
- Excelent use of Microsoft and typing skills ( a skill testing will be required)
- Opportunity to become permanent
- Competitive salary
- Well-know established companies
- Team orientated
If you tick all the boxes for this position and are looking for your next long term stable role with a growing company, please apply now!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....