Randstad are assisting our valuable client in the construction industry who are looking to hire an experienced administration assistant to join their dynamic team. This company is based in Murarrie and work on projects with well known brands who are expanding within QLD.
For this position they want to bring someone onboard who can pick things up quickly, hit the ground running and become an integral member of their exciting workplace.
- Easy access from Gateway and all areas of Brisbane, Parking on site
- Full time, Permanent
- Working hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, Mon-Fri
- Location: Murarrie
- Attractive Salary package
- Position starting end of April
- Provide administrative support to senior management
- Assist with tender presentations
- Prepare financial accounts for submission
- General office administration duties: purchasing supplies, stock take
- Manage agendas and travel arrangements
- Organise travel and accommodation
- Coordinate team meetings and minute taking
- Organise staff events
What we are looking for:
- An experienced administration professional
- Experience within the construction industry is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and office management software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to using Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, and Adobe are very desirable
- Positive approach to the workplace
If you tick all the boxes for this position and are looking for your next long term stable role with a growing company, please apply now!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....