Your new role
You will be joining the specialist Clearance Coordination Centre team. Which is responsible for the processing of security clearance requests, security vetting clearance packs and Personnel Security Files.
Your role will be to complete the administrative processes required to process requests,
- Coordinate data and documents
- Monitoring and processing clearance requests;
- Provide customer service via email, phone, written correspondence.
Your new department
This federal government team is responsible for conducting national security clearances for the Australian Defence Force, Government employees, contractors and industry personnel accessing Commonwealth information, resources and facilities. Your teams focus is on the process improvement of security clearances.
What you need to be successful
This is working within a Federal Department, it is, therefore, essential that you are:
- An Australia Citizen
- Hold a min Baseline Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain it
- Federal government experience
Ideally, you will have government experience, as an administration officer or have worked in a high volume data entry role and/or as a records officer. In these roles, you will have demonstrated
- High attention to detail in administration tasks
- Able to engage with diverse audiences and stakeholders
- Can work well autonomously and part of the team
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office
- Experience in handling and managing confidential and sensitive information
This is a long term contract until January 2022! Build your current Fed Gov Experience, working with a newly established team.
Benefits of choosing Randstad
We value our contractors. So in addition to benefits from your new employer, we also offer you,
- Discounts at retailers like David Jones, Myer & JB HiFi, Rebel Sport, Woolworths, Hoyts cinemas and many more.
- A free Employee Assistance Program offers you and your family support
- Access to your payslips at the click of a button via our MyRandstad App
- We offer three pay runs a week Plus more
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? If you meet the essential criteria and have the required experience send your resume now.
If you have any questions or perhaps your resume isn’t up to date with your current role email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....