Your responsibilities will include, however not be limited to
- Demonstrated experience working in a AgedCare or Community services
- Responsible for Billing/ Collections and taking care of the complex reconcilliations.
- Overseeing and ensuring all receipting, unaocated cash recipts or unidentified receipts
- Management with strong focus on high standard of customer service with debt collection/resolution priority
- Proven supervisory and leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports in office and remote locations
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills which will be instrumental in building rapport
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving approach with the ability to multitask and manage deadlines
- Strong organisation and time management skills to manage priorities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, seeking continuous improvement and best practice
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and quality control
- Judgement to ensure matters of a confidential or sensitive nature are handled and dealt with appropriately and diplomatically
Seeking applications and to meet virtually with those workforce stars who believe they fit the above key skills. To know more about the role and have a confidential discussion, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....