Your New Company/Role:
As one of the established and rapidly growing organization, my client is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable/Credit Control Officer to join their growing team, due to their remarkable track record and growth in their business based in West Sydney. This is a 6 months temporary to permanent full time position for the right candidate who is eager to grow in their career and within the accounting industry. There is a potential to go permanent.
About the Opportunity / Responsibilities:
Reporting into a supportive and nurturing Finance Manager. The Accounts Receivable Officer is responsible for the integrity and maintenance of the account receivable function across the organization.
Your duties include:
- Maintain billing system
- Generate high volume invoices and account statements
- Performing accounts reconciliation and maintaining
- Ensure all credit management policies and procedures are adhered to by appropriate staff
- Timely processing and accurate allocation of customers through the Debtors Ledger.
- Generate and distribute Weekly Debtors reports on accounts receivable
- Small level of collections - chasing debtors involved
- Download daily bank statements.
- Prepare cash/cheques received for daily banking and receipting
- Maintain debtors sub-ledgers and establish new accounts where required
- Other duties as required by the finance team
This opportunity is for someone who has experience within end-to-end Accounts Receivable and some exposure to accounting duties with an Accounting background. You will also bring:
- Diploma/Bachelors in Accounting/Finance or related work experience
- Prior experience of end-to-end AR function (2+ years)
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exposure to SAP or other ERP systems are welcomed
- Intermediate Excel proficiency
- Good at time management and problem solving
- Exposure working in a fast paced environment
- $35 - $42 per hour + Super (based on experience)
- Western Sydney location
- Close to public transportation and potential onsite parking
- Great team culture and friendly environment
- Work from home flexibility once training is complete
If you have the required skills and experience needed for this position, kindly please click the 'Apply' button below. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further about the position/career direction!
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the high volume of applications*
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.