Our client is seeking an Accounts Receivable Collections Manager for a key management position within their Corporate Services, supporting the Accounts Receivable and Collections function. This is a full time contract role to the 30 September 2021 based in Ballarat.
- Manage and lead the Accounts Receivable team responsible for service delivery and outputs
- Contribute to the planning and development of effective and contemporary financial procedures and systems
- Oversee the Accounts Receivable Collections functions and processes, ensuring performance standards, compliance, audit requirements and defined targets are met, while developing solutions to any major concerns with revenue recovery and seeking to improve performance.
- Manage performance of contractual agreements for debt collections services
- Completion of a post graduate degree in accounting, finance or related business management
- Solid experience managing Billing/Accounts Receivable functions in a healthcare or government organisation
- Strong experience leading and managing a team
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports
- Proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for a collection department
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills which will be instrumental in establishing effective internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Proven experience introducing improvement initiatives
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to multitask
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org / 03 9590 2211 for a confidential conversation about this role.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....