Your New Company/Role:
As one of the multinational corporations which operates hugely, my client is looking for 3 x experienced Accounts Payable Officers to join their team due to remarkable growth. This is a 6 months contract - full time position for someone who is eager to grow within the accounting industry and to be part of a huge organization. Must have experience in end-to-end Accounts Payable function.
About the Opportunity / Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the AP Supervisor who is nurturing and supportive, your main responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Ensure all payables are processed accurately, on time, in accordance with policy and comply with accounting standards.
- Process invoices for goods and service received by business, using the correct cost center.
- Ensure that discrepant invoices are resolved daily.
- Ensure that all credit notes are reviewed, matched to short payments and / or processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for the reconciliation of vendor statements to ensure that all aged items are addressed and followed through to resolution.
- Ensure AP month end GL accounts are reconciled and all reconciliation items and supported by appropriate comments.
- Be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the evolving AP functions.
- Ensure EDI queries are resolved daily and support vendor onboarding.
- Assist in other areas of the business as required.
To contribute their valuable knowledge and experience in resolving complex AP issues including end to end vendor statement reconciliation, , vendor claims, Bank Reconciliation, Month end General Ledger to Sub Ledger reconciliation, Intercompany account reconciliation, Employee T&E claims, etc.
- Diploma/Bachelors in Accounting/Finance or similar area or experience equivalent is welcomed
- Prior experience of end-to-end AP functions (2 years and more)
- Exposure working with SAP (ideal but not mandatory) or any other systems are acceptable
- Ability to work in fast phased and high volume environment
- Ability to navigate multiple systems
- Ability to work autonomously and handle work with accountability
- Intermediate Excel proficiency - basic formulas like VLookUp & Pivot Table
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Immediate start - 6 months subject to permanency
- Competitive Salary ($70,000 - $85,000 + Super) - based on experience
- Hybrid working
- West Sydney Location
- Great team culture and friendly environment
- Great onboarding experience
If you have the required skills and experience needed for this position, kindly please click the 'Apply' button below. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further about the position/career direction!
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the high volume of applications*
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.