This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven Accounts Payable Officer to join a growing global organisation within the medical industry based in the Northern Beaches.
Working within this company you will be part of a collaborative team with an impressive and supportive manager.
Immediately available candidates are encouraged to apply for this 3+ month role, that may go permanent.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Daily invoice processing
- Daily claims processing
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with the AP month end closing
- Data entry
- Maintaining a clean AP account
- Assisting wider finance team with month end closing
- Ad hoc tasks and projects
To be considered for this role you will ideally have the following skills & experience:
- End to end Accounts Payable experience
- Ideally have exposure working with large ERP systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Ability to pick up new systems and task quickly
- Advanced level of Excel
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....