Randstad has been exclusively engaged to recruit an Accounts Payable position for a highly respected not for profit organisation conveniently located in Melbourne’s CBD. This organisation is renowned as a leader in the education industry and is one of the largest in Australia. This organisation is taking on a challenge to make positive and meaningful difference and seeking experienced AP officers to join them on their journey of change and developing client centric shared services hub.
Reporting to Accounts Payable Team Leader, your main responsibilities will include:
- End to end payables processing
- Creating new vendors and entering variations to vendor records.
- Processing payment runs to pay creditor invoices due for payment ensuring adherence to vendor term calculations where applicable
- Validating data entry and payables reports
- Reviewing aged payables reports and resolving PO and/or invoicing issues
- Preparing vendor reconciliations, identifying anomalies and errors, and executing relevant steps to effectively resolve any issues
- Processing creditor journals and payments
- Providing assistance and support to stakeholders to ensure sound financial management
To be considered for the role you will ideally need to have:
- Previous experience in accounts payable
- Knowledge of GST treatment, especially in not for profit sector
- Experience using Technology One is desirable
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested to learn more about the role, please contact Valeria Galygina at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....