Your New Company/Role:
As one of the established and rapidly growing organization, my client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their growing team, due to their remarkable track record and growth in their business based in Homebush Sydney. This is a 3-6 months temporary full time position. There is a potential to go permanent based on business needs down the track and performance.
About the Opportunity / Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager who is nurturing and encourages professional growth to aid in your career progression, your main responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Ensure timely processing of Accounts Payable invoices across different business units
- Match up supplier invoices to goods receipt against Purchase Orders (PO).
- Resolve and follow up on un-receipted PO’s that are delaying processing of supplier invoices.
- GL coding of non-PO invoices and submitting for approval with relevant manager/personnel.
- Ensure supplier queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Prepare and reconcile supplier reconciliations.
- Ensure timely processing of payment runs.
- Complete Supplier Credit Application for authorisation.
- Create and maintain supplier records.
- Ensure all records and filing is up to date and filed appropriately.
- Assist Finance Manager and all other members of the Finance team with ah hoc accounting duties as necessary.
This opportunity is for someone who has experience within end-to-end Accounts Payable and some exposure to accounting duties with an Accounting background. You will also bring:
- Diploma/Bachelors in Accounting/Finance or related work experience
- Prior experience of end-to-end AP functions (2+ years)
- Exposure working with Oracle NetSuite (not mandatory) or other ERP systems
- Ability to work autonomously and handle work with accountability
- High attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Intermediate Excel proficiency
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- $35 - $42 per hour + Super (based on experience)
- Homebush Sydney, location
- Onsite parking provided
- Great team culture and friendly environment - stable team
- 1 day work from home flexibility once training is complete and candidate up to speed
If you have the required skills and experience needed for this position, kindly please click the 'Apply' button below. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com to discuss further about the position/career direction!
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the high volume of applications*
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.