- Exceptional working environment
- Excellent Career Prospects
- Full time permanent position
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Accounts Officer to join a warm and friendly team and company who value inclusive company culture and best practice solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing accounts payable and receivable invoices for multiple products
- Daily banking
- Accounts receivable support
- Accounts payable backup
- Back up to other administrative tasks within the team
The following criteria will help you stand out:
- Previous experience within an accounts role
- Exposure to Tencia General Ledger system is advantageous
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Well presented
- Clear communication
- Friendly and positive attitude
- On-the-job training
- Career opportunities
- Leisure leave days
- Paid volunteer leave
Please send your CV in word format including a personal summary paragraph to Bridie Taglienti. For further enquiries please call 8468 8001.
Background checks are required for this position.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.