Randstad is currently recruiting experienced Accounts Administrators for a well known and reputable State Government department.
Multiple positions are available and the duration of assignments being 3-6 months with a high view for extension.The location of work is Adelaide CBD. Days of work will be Monday-Friday, Pay rate for this role $36-$43 per hour. If you have a background in: data entry, general administration and already hold a current WWCC, we would love to hear from you!
The positions will undertake clerical, administrative support, data entry and operational tasks.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the team shared email inbox, telephone enquiries.
- Coding high volume invoices
- Supporting the finance team with general administrative tasks
- Verifying documents
- Electronic filing
- Database management
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
- Current Working with Children Check
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite Skills
- Strong alpha and numerical data entry skills
- Highly developed communication skills
- Professional phone manner
To be successful you will be immediately available and meet the above criteria. Previous experience within government will be highly regarded.
Why work for Randstad?
Join Randstad's community of contractors for customer service roles across various Government departments. Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits.
- We offer three pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week.
- Access to My Randstad portal for easy payslip access
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Discounts at retailers like David Jones, Myer & JB HiFi, Rebel Sport, Woolworths, Hoyts Cinemas and many more
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counseling services.
Our team is genuine in the support they offer, whether it be helping you to secure the right work opportunity, supporting your development or supporting you while you are contracting for us.
How to apply
Click APPLY and upload your CV in WORD format. For confidential enquiries please contact Michelle Lee Bradshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.