Opportunity to join a top accounting software provider, as an Inside Sales Account Manager.
They have been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists
The are established in their industry as this product is already used by over 50 million people.
Contract Role - 12 months
The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for account management, upselling and retention of the software to SMB customers via telephone or email. Sales primarily made through inbound calls as well as outbound call to chat enquiries and marketing activity.
Proactively contacts customers for the purpose of identifying and selling new and additional products and upgrades. May also be involved in order fulfillment, post-sales or administrative related activities and will perform associated Salesforce activity
Additional responsibilities include updating customer profiles and other system records and recording marketing feedback. For contacts which are clearly not about acquiring offerings, the Inside Sales Account Manager either deals with the immediate need or gets the customer to the appropriate resource.
Since the Inside Sales Account Manager is a primary contact for customers, it is critical that they live the company values and the brand in their interactions.
- Win the hearts and minds of advisors (accountants + bookkeepers) by establishing relationships and building rapport
- Manage a territory of existing customers, and partner closely with them to continue to grow the share of our product within their firm
- Plan how to meet and exceed your targets through consistent activity and effective pipeline management
- Be consistent with the daily management of your territory
- Educate clients and prospects on the value of our product through explanation, demonstration, and collaboration
- Partner with cross-functional teams to delight our customers
- Experience meeting or exceeding sales targets with the phone as your primary means of communication.
- Ideally in the software or financial services industries with a focus on account management or retention
- Experience in the tech sector would also be looked upon favourably
- A passion for fullfilling client needs and eveloping relationships
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please email your CV to Kaydn.Erskine-Small@randstad.com.au
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....