Your new company:
This leading agency represents a portfolio of clients across Fintech, Proptech, health & fitness, lifestyle, FMCG and hospitality sectors with a hands-on, personalised approach.
They are looking for someone who wants to build their career for the next few years working on some of Australia’s most exciting new brands with an opportunity to learn from a diverse team of industry experts.
I have numerous opportunities available with a growing Public Relations & Strategic Communications agency for Account Executives, Senior Account Managers & anyone in between.
Your new role:
You will be part of a team that is fun to work with and that truly cares about your happiness, personal development and success. You will have the chance to develop highly in-demand skills including creating interesting, newsworthy angles and successful pitches that will help you progress in your career. You will get to work directly with some of Australia’s most disruptive brands and smartest business founders giving you valuable experience that you can use to keep building your career in public relations.
You will get to work in a business that has experienced strong growth in the past twelve months and has a strategic plan for future success that includes you. You will be working closely with your team, including an account director, to support you in your continuous growth in the role and the execution of your best work.
- Have a strategic viewpoint; thinking about the upcoming months and what you can do to move your client forward seamlessly.
- Be commercially minded – and be looking to develop this further.
- Consistently think outside of plans to give your clients new and exciting ideas for campaigns that will hit business objectives and grow accounts organically.
- Look after a portfolio of around 5-10 clients.
- Have a results’ focused approach to your work; ensuring client delight through deliverables.
- B2B and B2C public relations campaigns.
- News angle creation for media and speaking engagements.
- Copywriting including pitches and media releases.
- Media relations.
- Case study development.
- LinkedIn management and client management.
Your skills and experience:
- 2-6 years relevant experience within Public Relations (Acc. Exc. - Snr. Acco)
- Relevant experience in B2B or B2C public relations or similar media industry roles.
- You ideally have a strong media network in Australia (New Zealand media contacts are a bonus), understanding of digital tools and solid relationships with influencers.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience.
- A growth mindset and passion for storytelling.
- An attitude that's focused on getting stuff done.
- Highly adaptive to change.
- Enjoy being part of a collaborative, team environment.
- Freedom to express new ideas and ways of doing things.
- Leadership that’s genuinely open to feedback and change.
- Flexibility around working hours and location.
- The ability to work autonomously, but knowing there’s a room of experts who can help.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- A sleek, modern office in Sydney CBD.
- Team lunches, quarterly activities, performance coaching and drinks.
- Focus on ‘giving back’ and doing our bit to support local charities.
Your next step:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me now on 0456757930 to discuss your next role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....