Field Sales Representative - Leading FMCG Food Services Company
Working for a global leading FMCG company, this role will be on the road visiting customers
This global leader provides fresh and frozen meat and seafood to independent supermarkets across Australia.
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for servicing all Independent supermarkets across NSW through daily customer engagement, playing a vital role in helping to deliver our Sales and Marketing Strategy at store level.
The position reports to the Sales Manager, and works in close collaboration with the Independent Supermarket Manager and other team members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily store visits to Independent Supermarkets; Collect daily orders from visited stores and Merchandise product on shelf
- Manage daily list of telesales to key stores
- Record into CRM store scorecard and photo of display
- Call or receive customer order via phone sales as required to meet daily contact criteria
- Establishes rapport and builds trust with new customers; develops and maintains positive and professional relationships with all customers.
- Responds promptly to customer complaints; resolves complaints in line with customer needs and expectations
- Work for a global FMCG leader with over 2,500 employees in Australia
- Career development opportunity to step into a supervisory role
- Competitive base salary + $15K car allowance
- Manage your own time to visit stores accordingly
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....